Yesterday my husband said to me that I should have a list of things that “I really WANT to do” PLUS a little money jar…. every time I get the OCD niggles, I do something on that list, and if money is needed, then crack open the jar ….. 🙂 What a beautiful idea! I think YOU should do it too!!!
- Paint the picket fence white (buy white outdoor paint)
- Fill the boarders of downstairs patio with plum slate (buy the slate + black plastic)
- Transplant the water plants from the pond (buy a big pot)
- Plant tulips bulbs at the top of the drive (buy tulip bulbs)
- Paint the shed (decide on colours and buy outdoor paint)
- Plant the eucalypt tree
- Take clippings from mother-in-laws garden (prepare pots and place in greenhouse)
- Plant holly bush (from Liz)
- Look into buying some sand for the sand pit
- Look into rubber edging for sandpit
I will gradually add to this list as I go … but this is a start, I hope you are feeling inspired too. I just realised, that everything on this list is an out-doors thing, that if I was not in the UK, I wouldn’t be doing. I’m realising just how blessed I am.